Grady Reiff began working for Fullenweider Wilhite as a clerk in law school and became an associate with the firm shortly after his admission to the State Bar of Texas in 2010.
Grady has represented a variety of individuals in all aspects of family law, including drafting pre- and post-marital property agreements, preparing gestational (surrogacy) agreements, divorce litigation, parentage and custody suits, adoptions and parental rights termination, child custody and support modifications and enforcements, and post-divorce property enforcements and divisions. Grady also has extensive experience in complex property characterizations and valuations and pre-trial matters, working to successfully dismiss unmeritorious claims, defending as well as invalidating pre- and post-marital property agreements, and reaching settlement.
Prior to joining the firm, Grady interned at the First Court of Appeals of Texas under Justice Terry Jennings and was a member of the Environmental & Energy Law and Policy Journal at the University of Houston Law Center. He is also a fifth-generation Texan and native Houstonian.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- “2017 Texas Rising Star”, Texas Super Lawyers Publication
- Burta Rhoads Raborn Family Law American Inn of Court, Member, 2013 – present
- Houston Bar Association Family Law Section, Board Member, 2014-2017
- Houston Bar Association Family Law Section, Member, 2011 – present
- Houston Bar Association Golf Tournament Committee, Co-Chairman, 2013 – 2014, 2014 – 2015
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, Member, 2011 – present
- Family Law
- Certified Mediator, Blakely Advocacy Institute at the University of Houston Law Center
- Kappa Alpha Order
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas, 2010
Honors: Member, Environmental & Energy Law and Policy Journal
- The University of Texas, Austin, Texas, 2005
- Fox 31 Denver: What we can learn from Petraeus’ affair; Grady Reiff talks about digital “paper trails”.
- Spousal Maintenance – An Analysis and Judicial Survey, State Bar of Texas Advanced Family Law Course, San Antonio, Texas, 2014.