Stephen Post graduated from the University of Texas at San Antonio receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree majoring in Political Science. He received his Juris Doctorate from South Texas College of Law in May of 2011 earning highest honors. Stephen came to the firm as a clerk in 2011 and joined the firm as an associate attorney in November of 2011.
While in law school, Stephen was a member of the South Texas Law Review, interned for Judge Laura Carter Higley at the First Court of Appeals of Texas, and interned at the Harris County District Attorney’s Office.
- Dean’s Honor List , 2008 – 2011
- CALI Awards in Marital Property, Oil, Gas & Mineral Law, and Corporations
- Family Law
- Texas, 2011
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
Honors: Summa Cum Laude
Law Review: South Texas Law Review
- University of Texas at San Antonio, 2008
Major: Political Science
- Co-Author: The Truth is More Important Than the Facts: The Consequences of Lying in Family Court , American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Chicago, Illinois, November, 2011
- Author: Modifications – Navigating the Minefield, HVLP 2012 Family Law Seminar, May 11, 2012