Skip to main content


I would like to hire your firm, but my spouse controls our finances and/or I do not believe that I have enough money in my possession to pay your fees. Is it possible to make my spouse pay your fees?

Yes. Your attorney can ask the court to issue a temporary order requiring your spouse to pay your attorney fees and expenses.