Galveston Family Law Firm
There’s nothing more important in your world than your family, so you need a Galveston family law firm that will dedicate itself to achieving the best possible outcome for your legal situation, whether you’re going through a difficult divorce, have a contentious custody issue or are facing another crisis. When you need a Galveston, TX, divorce lawyer, come to Fullenweider Wilhite for experienced representation that really works.
Work With a Firm That Gets Proven Results
At our Galveston family law firm, we dedicate ourselves entirely to family legal issues. Our focus and concentration in that area give us insights that other attorneys may not have. Our size gives us the resources necessary to tackle even the most complicated issues, involving situations like:
- International divorce and custody issues, including parental abductions and international abductions of a child
- Divorce, custody and support issues affecting high net worth couples who are concerned about public exposure of their private business
- Complex divisions of marital property and debts, including those associated with trusts, pensions, investments, rental property, and business holdings
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, LGBTQ family law issues and paternity cases
- Relocation requests, modifications of custody or support and grandparents’ rights
When you need a custody and child support lawyer in Galveston, don’t hesitate: Reach out immediately to a law firm that has won the respect of the legal community through our advocacy and history of success. There’s a reason that we’re on the Martindale-HubbellⓇ Top-rated Law Firms list and have been recognized among the U.S. News Best Law Firms in the country.
When You Need a Custody and Child Support Lawyer in Galveston, Call UsWe aren’t afraid to think outside of the box, and we’ll aggressively protect your interests. When you need a Galveston, TX, divorce lawyer who has the expertise and dedication to get results, contact us through our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today at (713) 624-4100 to schedule a consultation.