Harris County Family Law Firm
When you’re facing a divorce or a challenging child custody issue, you have no time to waste. It’s important to find an attorney with the right resources and expertise for your situation. At Fullenweider Wilhite, family law is all we do. That’s allowed us to become a leading Harris County family law firm with a proven reputation for success.
When You Need a Divorce Lawyer in Harris County, Turn to Us
Our Harris County family law firm handles every kind of family legal issue, no matter how complex. As one of the largest and most experienced firms in the area, we have unique resources and areas of expertise that can give our clients an advantage in almost any situation.
In addition to being a go-to choice for a top-notch custody attorney in Harris County, our attorneys represent clients with cases involving:
- High-net divorcing couples with substantial assets, including stock portfolios
- Divorces involving business owners, medical professionals, and others with special concerns about their privacy
- Custody and support modifications, including those involving grandparent’s rights, international custody, and parental abductions
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that can provide protection in the event of a divorce
- Cohabitation agreements, same-sex family legal issues and paternity issues
We dedicate ourselves to helping our clients achieve positive outcomes on their cases, so we believe strongly in preparing for litigation just in case direct negotiation and mediation fail. Over the years, we’ve gained the respect of the legal community and have received numerous awards for our dedication and efforts.
Contact Us Today to Speak With a Custody Attorney in Harris County
We know that there’s nothing more important than your family, so get an attorney who will give your case the time and dedication it rightfully deserves. Whether you need a Harris County child support lawyer or have another pressing family legal matter, don’t waste time: Contact Fullenweider Wilhite today via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (713) 624-4100.